A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Kahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Kahn, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Diseases
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Aaron Kahn FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Kahn practice?
- Dr. Harry Kahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry Kahn practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA and Clyde Hill, WA.
See Kirkland Surgeons.