Dr. Harry Karamitsos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Karamitsos?

July 29th, 2014

Lucky patient

I was lucky to find Dr. Karamitsos. I cannot say enough great things about him. More than impressed with his character he is a great doctor. Don't bother looking any further .

May 1st, 2013

Outstanding OB/GYN

I recently had my daughter at Lenox and I would highly recommend Dr. Karamitsos, his staff members at Manhattan Physicians Group and the hospital team at Lenox Hill. Thank you!!!

July 19th, 2012

MD appt

Dr. Karamitosis and his NP Meredith are excellent providers....quality of care and time with the patient are outstanding.

May 18th, 2012

This is our first child and wouldn't have picked a better Doctor to share this experience with. He's very caring and understanding. We love Dr. K and will have him as our next Doctor to deliver our 2nd child.

June 8th, 2011

I have NEVER been pleased with a doctors visit in my life before!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I came out HAPPY hearing TERRIBLE news!! He is the BEST doctor I have EVER been to! They didn't keep me waiting at all, I hadn't even filled out my forms yet, I had to finish them inside! He saw me right away, diagnosed a problem tons of doctors had missed, spent a lot of time with me, didn't make me feel bad- like most gyn's do- he is the ONLY doctor I would EVER recommend! If there was more stars to give, I would. Thank you so much.

May 25th, 2011

i would highly recommend dr karamitsos as an excellent doctor, a little long waiting to be seen but he's very thorough and explains everything literal

April 17th, 2011

Dr. Karamitsos is a great doctor; he is kind, he listens and he treats everyone with consideration and respect. Dr. Karamitsos is also a great surgeon; it is only a few days my operation I feel really well, I am profoundly grateful to Dr. Karamitsos. His staff at Manhattan's Physicians Group and at Lennox Hill are excellent. Thank-you!!

June 20th, 2009

hes the best obgyn in the world.. ive had a rough pregnancy and he was there to help me through it.. always had a great answer for everything and even though hes double booked all the time hes worth waiting for.. hes prompt,excellent in his field...

April 22nd, 2009

Pregnant patient

He is arrogant and doesn't follow up. He does not return calls and left me in the lurch when I needed a test by just not calling me back or setting it up.

July 21st, 2017