Dr. Harry Kelleher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Kelleher?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 15th, 2017

He listened to my complete story, he did not put me in a rating that was what everyone assumed I was. The ER doesn't want to see me for my neck and pains from my neck conditions, but Dr. Kelleher took the time to listen to me. I recently returned from surgery on the rest of my c-spine at UCSF from a surgeon who is rated in the top 5 in the world. He listened to me and scheduled surgery very quickly. Some of the ER doctors need to learn to listen to the patients like Dr. Kelleher does. I have seen doctors from NY City to Seatle to Southern Calif. to Scottsdale to Salt Lake to Billings to Sacramento, I've seen doctors all over. So I think my wife and I know what is happening in my body, we need more doctors that will listen to this one person. Thank-you for reading this (hopefully read this). This doctor in UCSF heard about us and called us personally, we didn't contact him. We need more doctors like him who takes the time from his busy schedule to help us (I believe Dr. Kelleher is this type of doctor). Please listen to each person and don't pre-judge them, truly listen to each one.

January 31st, 2017