A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Khasigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Khasigian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khasigian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khasigian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Khasigian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasigian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Khasigian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Alfred Khasigian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Khasigian practice?
- Dr. Harry Khasigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Khasigian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.