A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Khasigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Khasigian is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Khasigian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasigian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Khasigian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khasigian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Khasigian practice?
Dr. Harry Khasigian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons, Sacramento Surgeons, Sacramento Family Physicians, and Sacramento Sports Medicine Doctors.