Learn more about Dr. Harry Khasigian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Khasigian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khasigian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khasigian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Khasigian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasigian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Khasigian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Alfred Khasigian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Khasigian practice?
- Dr. Harry Khasigian has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Khasigian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.