Dr. Harry Khasigian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

no change

February 12th, 2015
Had complete reconstructive knee surgery, 8months later it started dislocating on its own

January 15th, 2015
I can't believe the above reviews. Dr. Khasigian and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. He and his staff have always been respectful during each and every visit and I have never felt disrespected or uncomfortable in this office. Dr. Khasigian is mindful and caring about the needs of the anthele and their determination to get back into their activities/sports. My child has been seen and operated on multiple times by Dr. K and I can say enough about the service and his beadside manor. He and his staff make us fell like we are a part of the family. Karen, Office Mgr. is wonderful! She is on top of scheduling surgery and understands the sense of urgency a mother fells when her child is injured. Doug is wonderful, as well. Doug always makes us feel welcomed to the office and takes his time to answer any questions we might have during our visits. Plus, he's not too bad on the eyes! Sometimes its all about approach and attitude!

February 19th, 2014
Worst doctor ever !!!!!
This so called doctor Is an unsafe person to be around from the first visit he told me there is nothing wrong with me. He misdiagnosed me twice and treated me like garbage. When I asked him to have the same respect for me that I have had for him he became very angry and told me he would ruin my future and not treat me anymore. Then he tried to slam the door on me while I was in the doorway . Watch out he acts nice on the first visit then his true personality comes out. Worst doctor I have ever met!!!!!!

February 19th, 2013
Full of himself...
He was very rude and very condescending, I do not know how he behaves if you are paying with private insurance or if you are paying cash, but if you are sent by workmens comp. my advise is to go well informed about your condition so you can prove your case, and if he sends you out for any kind of tests, while at the testing site, ask, ask, ask and document all the questions, so when you see him again to discuss the results, you do not allow him to lie to your face and tell you you have nothing wrong, he could not do that with me, because I went there well informed, but he sure tried!!!!

February 5th, 2013
Worst Doctor I've Seen
I felt unsafe in a room with this doctor. I would not recommend him to anyone. He was quite confused about my file. He handled it be speaking to me in a condescending way. When he examined me, he called a female assistant into the room to watch. If he hadn't, I would have refused the examination. My instincts told me that I was unsafe. I hope that others read this before considering Dr. Khasigian, as joint surgery is a painful venture. I've had 3, and strongly recommend working with a surgeon you trust.

January 24th, 2013
Had surgery Dec 2012 and I'm very pleased with the results. Despite others negative comment, I for one see him in a total different light and advise you to take they're negative comments with a grain of salt. The hip surgery was a great success and I was able to walk as much as a mile without a cane 2.5 weeks after surgery. The surgical pain still hurt but the hip did not (this is after I was unable to walk for 5 months prior to surgery). Methodist hospital is way below par in my opinion but hey, I was only there for 2 nights.

August 15th, 2011
Bad Business
As a patient of this doctor, I was treated very unfairly, disrespected, and treated as low class. I still have the same problem now that I had when I was first treated by Dr. Khasigian. I was told that i'm not in any pain, even after test show otherwise. I would not refer anybody to this doctor, ever!

August 2nd, 2011
Is this Doctor for real!!!!
I have been suffering from a work related injury for about a year now. Workmans Comp. sent me to this Doctor so he can take over my case and I was in there for less than five minutes and he said that my injury could not be work related, but degenerative. I was then advised that I would have to learn to live with the pain or undergo surgery. Even though I have had 1 out of two successful (cortisone) injections. I think this guy is a quack and needs to retire!

June 17th, 2011
Patients beware of this "doctor"
I can't stress enough the importance of staying as far away from this so-called doctor as you can. First off he despises anyone on Workers Comp and will destroy your claim. Next he will spend a minimal amount of time with you and will then just "wing" the reports that should allow you treatments. He has absolutely no problem lying about patients so they are denied treatments. Just be very careful people. While I don't have first-hand knowledge of his surgical skills (I would not let him operate on me and instead found a good surgeon) the half a dozen or so patients of his that I have talked to all swear that he is not only a horrible surgeon but bases his surgeries on insurance coverage rather then need. Just really people, be very careful. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

January 21st, 2011
Very happy patient
Dr. Khasigian was great. He fixed a shoulder injury with surgery and I'm back to swimming 4 times a week. He and his staff are courteous, professional and helpful. I highly recommend him.

January 20th, 2010
Don't use this Doctor for a QME, he is in the Hip Pocket of Insurance Companies!!!!
Dr. Khasigian is completely in the hip pocket of the Insurance Industry. During the QME, he will try to give you a false sense of friendship. However, BEWARE!!! He is a sham and will only provide reports the way the insurance companies want. He never did a thorough exam (lasted less than 8 min.), never looked at my Xrays or MRI's and sent a completely FALSE QME report to the insurance company. I am planning on sueing him for the extreme pain I have been forced to live with as a result of his false report!

August 25th, 2009
Avoid this guy like the plague
He had the utter GALL to tell me to "learn to live with" a work-related carpal tunnel injury.The VERY fine surgeon that did operate on my hand told me: "Oh. He denies EVERYBODY". Khasigian is only in it for the $$$.