A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Kiesel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Kiesel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiesel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Alexander Kiesel MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Kiesel practice?
- Dr. Harry Kiesel has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Kiesel practices Internal Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists.