A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Kim, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Kwang Woo Kim MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Harry Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.