A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Kim is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Kim, FRCSC, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Kw Kim FRCSC, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Harry Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Kim practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.