A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson Kinard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Wilson Kinard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard practice?
- Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Wilson Kinard practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.