A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Kleiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Kleiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleiner graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kleiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Evri Kleiner DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Kleiner practice?
- Dr. Harry Kleiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Kleiner practices Emergency Medicine near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Springfield Emergency Physicians.