A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Burton Knaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Burton Knaster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton Knaster graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Burton Knaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Burton Knaster MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Burton Knaster practice?
- Dr. Harry Burton Knaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Burton Knaster practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.