A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Koslowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Koslowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koslowski graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Koslowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Murray Koslowski MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Koslowski practice?
- Dr. Harry Koslowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Koslowski practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists and Jacksonville Pain Management Doctors.