Dr. Harry Kourlis Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Kourlis Jr?

Young Harry as I like to call him....

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Saved my life...excellent Doc! Always there, through and complete, always went out to his way to make sure to make you feel he cared. He was meticulous in detail and straight forward and yet compassionate. Answered every question in terms you could understand. I knew he was shooting straight. I was told by another doc that had done surgery with him in the past that he wasn't fast but but if they were going to have bypass surgery... he's the one they would go to!11 out of 10 in my book

The Absolute Best Doctor in America

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Don't make your surgery decision without first seeing this doctor!

Posted on April 14th, 2010

My mother's condition was high risk because of age and prior medical history. The diagnosis from her regular oncologist was pretty hopeless. We went to Baylor from out of state, searching for hope, and by grace were connected to Dr. Kourlis. He agreed to see us the next day. He was very thorough in his examination of her records, her physical and physiological condition. He required us to get several more tests and an opinion from her cardiologist before agreeing to do the surgery. He never suger-coated the risks and he discussed all possible outcomes. My mother was committed to do her part, and the based on the additional test results, he agreed to proceed. The surgery was no less than miraculous. Mom received a life extension! Dr. Kourlis is meticulous and thorough to the smallest detail. Leave your impatience at the door! If you have to wait longer than your appointment time to see him, he will more than make it up in the time and attention he gives to you and your case! He "sees" the whole person, and there is true tenderness in his compassionate bedside manner. He blessed my mom and our family with his skillful talents, and we are truly grateful. I would tell anyone, if possible, see Dr. Kourlis before you make your decision about heart or lung surgery.

Excellent

Posted on August 11th, 2009

Our experience has been nothing but excellent. A very capable surgeon (he did 2 surgeries for us), and a very caring personality.

Posted on September 18th, 2017