A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Krulewitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Krulewitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krulewitch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krulewitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Krulewitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krulewitch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krulewitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Scott Krulewitch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Krulewitch practice?
- Dr. Harry Krulewitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Krulewitch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors, Portland Family Physicians, and Portland Geriatric Doctors.