A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Krulewitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Krulewitch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krulewitch
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Krulewitch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Krulewitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Krulewitch graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Krulewitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Scott Krulewitch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Krulewitch practice?
- Dr. Harry Krulewitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Krulewitch practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors, Portland Family Physicians, and Portland Geriatric Doctors.