A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Linne Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Harry Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Anderson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.