Learn more about Dr. Harry Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Multiple Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Anderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry L Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Harry Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Anderson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.