A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Chi Lam MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry C. Lam practice?
- Dr. Harry Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Lam practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles Internists.