Dr. Harry Michael Lambert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Trauma Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lambert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Eye Injuries, and Macular Degeneration.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lambert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Lambert practice?
Dr. Harry Lambert practices Ophthalmology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Brenham, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists, Houston Pediatricians, and Houston Surgeons.