A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lambert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lambert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lambert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Michael Lambert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Harry Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Lambert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.