A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lambert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lambert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Injuries
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lambert has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Michael Lambert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Lambert practice?
- Dr. Harry Lambert has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry Lambert practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Brenham, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.