Learn more about Dr. Harry Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lebowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebowitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lebowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lebowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lebowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Harry Lebowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Lebowitz practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.