A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lebowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lebowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lebowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebowitz graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lebowitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lebowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry Lebowitz practice?
- Dr. Harry Lebowitz has 10 office locations.
Dr. Harry Lebowitz practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.