A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lessig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lessig, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessig graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lessig has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lessig MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Lessig practice?
- Dr. Harry Lessig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Lessig practices Nuclear Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.