A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Little:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Little, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Little graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Little has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Lake Norman Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Little MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Little practice?
- Dr. Harry Little has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Little practices Emergency Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Emergency Physicians.