Dr. Harry Logue MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Birmingham, AL

August 1st, 2016
Dr. H. E. Logue saved my life. He listened, observed, tested, suggested, advised, and prescribed proper med's until he found the right one that fit my chemical make-up...all to bring my mind, brain chemistry, body and self-will to want to live back to a level of normalcy. I have learned my stresses, stay as active as is possible, eat healthy, but most of all, I leave it in God's hands. They say that God answers prayers in HIS time, not ours. I figure while I'm waiting on God, I've got Dr. Logue here helping me hang on.

May 25th, 2013
Rating
I have been his patient for a very long time. Dr. Logue has helped me more than I can say. His gentleness, compassion and bedside manner are unmatched in my experiences with the medical profession. He's very attentive and perceptive. A sense of humor might be hard to come by in his profession, but not for him. He can make me laugh through my tears and see myself in a much better light than I see me. God puts people in our lives for a season and a reason and I thank God for Dr. Logue and his help. If you need a psychiatrist, you won't find a better one.