Dr. Harry Loo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Loo?

December 31st, 2014

Been going to Dr. Loo for 15 years. Guess that says it all.

November 27th, 2012

Great opthamologist

I have been going to Dr. Loo for years. Yes, I could go to Costco or Walmart to get my eyes checked for probably cheaper but when it comes to my eyes, I trust Dr. Loo. He is professional and so is his staff. Excellent at what he does.

March 15th, 2012

Terrific, honest, honorable.

I have been a patient of Dr. Loo's for years. I am over 60 and don't want to trust my vision to just anybody. I am also a tradesman and (in past years) had occasion to do work for Dr. Loo. He is not only a terrific doctor. He is an honest and honorable man. Both as a businessman and as a patient I was treated with kindness and respect. He also pays his bills on time!

February 13th, 2012

Great experience!

Both my daughters and I have been coming to Dr. Loo for about 3 years. The staff has always been courteous, knowledgeable about insurance, and Dr. Loo personally spends a lot of time with us and answers our questions. The optician is very helpful and patient when we are choosing our frames. I don't know what these other people are talking about when they say the staff is rude. We are fortunate that an M.D. still takes HMO and VSP plans. Most of the time, we would be limited to an optometrist under those plans. How nice that Dr. Loo takes most insurances and we can see an M.D.!

August 13th, 2011

inaccurate diagnosis. rude and hostile. wrong prescription for glasses. frames and lensesc cost over 300 dollars and can't see with them. office didn't seem to be busy. paid to have an exam by other opthomologist who founf no indication of macular degeneration and provided me with the proper presctiption.

Doctor's Response

We reviewed all patients with the diagnosis made and the amount spent on glasses for two months prior to posting. No such patient is in our records. Appears to be a malicious post.

January 6th, 2011

Satisfied patient

January 6th, 2011

I LOVE Dr. LOO have gone to him for 25 plus years. He is wonderful. Still miss Barbara :(

October 1st, 2010

Great Doc, great staff

New to the Doctor and to Simi Valley. Dr. Loo was recommended by friends, and I'm happy to say that it was a good recommendation. He spent time with me to determine what was going on with my eyes, he treated me well, and cured an on-going condition I had. The optician was great in suggesting the frame that fit my activities and my budget. Great place, I'll be back.

September 17th, 2010

Smart Consumer

My insurance changed and Dr. Loo was listed on the panel. What a great experience, from making my appointment, to the receptionist when I checked in, then the Doctor who saw me. He was kind, thorough, and helped me with an on-going problem that my previous doctor missed.The optical department is small, but the optician helped me find a terrific pair of glasses. Overall, a great experience!

September 3rd, 2010

Grateful patient

Read the previous comment, must be a very unhappy person. I have been a patient of Dr. Loo for 17 years. I have never had any billing problems, their billing person has always been very helpful. I recently have been diagnosed with an eye condition by Dr. Loo, that really concerned me. His willingness to answer all my questions and concerns was so wonderful! His follow-up care has been excellent. His staff are kind and caring. I always recommend Dr. Loo to friends.

July 9th, 2010

I'd rather go blind

They messed up the billing and are trying to commit insurance fraud. I don't trust them. They were rude to my disabled mother and threatened my father's credit. They are wickedly mean and extraordinarily inept at performing even the most obvious and easiest of tasks. They are failures at life and should not ever be in charge of anyone's health or safety. They are irresponsible and do not deserve anyone's business.

Doctor's Response

This patient appealed to the Better Business Bureau, and after researching the matter, it was dismissed. This young man was rude to our staff, made very inappropriate comments to the receptionist, in turn making her very uncomfortable. With all this bad behavior, we still treated him well. He and his father became vicious after receiving the bill, they were rude, threatening, and completely out of control with our biller. Wish we could write a review of him to warn others of him and his family.

SHOW

June 23rd, 2010

I have worn contact lens for 45 years (really bad eyesight). I have been to many optometrist and/or ophthalmologists. Dr. Loo is the BEST. He suggested the very best contacts for me AND his prescription was right on the mark (no going back 4 time to get a prespription change). I feel like I found a needle in a haystack!