A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Lubetsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Lubetsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Lubetsky, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lubetsky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lubetsky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Livingston Hos, Howell, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Sheldon Lubetsky MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Lubetsky practice?
- Dr. Harry Lubetsky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Lubetsky practices Dermatology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Dermatologists.