A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rosenthal, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Max Rosenthal FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Harry Rosenthal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Rosenthal practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX and Katy, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.