A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rosenthal is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rosenthal, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 14 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Harry Rosenthal practices Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Conroe, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Ophthalmologists, and Houston Surgeons.