The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Ma
Dr. Harry Ma, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in New London, CT. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ma is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Ma has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Harry Ma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Miguel Haime
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Wiener
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. David Spector
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi7