A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry Ma practice?
Dr. Harry Ma practices Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.