A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Madison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Madison is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madison
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Madison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Thomas Madison DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Madison practice?
- Dr. Harry Madison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Madison practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.