A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Madison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Madison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Our Lady Of Lourdes - Camden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Thomas Madison DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry T. Madison practice?
- Dr. Harry Madison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Madison practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.