A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Mahood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Mahood is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahood
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Mahood, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahood graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Mahood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Wallace Mahood MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Mahood practice?
- Dr. Harry Mahood has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Mahood practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Glens Falls, NY.
See Glens Falls Psychiatrists.