A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Malech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Malech is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Malech, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Chronic Granulomatous Disease
- Disease Susceptibility
- Fungal Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Malech graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lewis Malech MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Malech practice?
- Dr. Harry Malech has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Malech practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists.