Learn more about Dr. Harry Marinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Marinow is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marinow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Marinow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinow graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinow has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Marinow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry Marinow practice?
- Dr. Harry Marinow has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Marinow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.