A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Marinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Marinow is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marinow
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marinow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Marinow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinow graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinow has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Marinow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry Marinow practice?
- Dr. Harry Marinow has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Marinow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.