Dr. Harry A Marinow MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Marinow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Marinow, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Head and Neck Disorder.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinow graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinow has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marinow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Marinow practice?
Dr. Harry Marinow practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons and Long Beach Surgeons.