Dr. Harry Marshak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Marshak?

February 25th, 2017

Dr. Marshak is the best!

Dr. Marshak has treated me twice for a recurring condition several years apart. He is very thoughtful, he listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions. The results both times were terrific. The staff couldn't be better. Courteous and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Marshak.

December 17th, 2016

Great experience

Extremely professional and friendly staff.

July 27th, 2016

Upper Lids Experience

Dr. Marshak did my upper lids and I must say, Dr. Marshak and the staff made me feel totally at ease. He is a kind and soft spoken Dr. who listens and then gives you his honest opinion. He is very conscientious only wanting the patient to be happy. I felt very comfortable in his care I would not hesitate to use him again

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Marshak and his staff Jennifer and Emily are excellent! They are very professional and friendly. Dr. Marshak is very smart and very understanding. He knows what you want and need. He is number one in my book! They are all very helpful and you feel at home.

March 24th, 2016

Wonderful ,caring doctor & a complete expert in the eye area !!!!

January 11th, 2016

Excellent results from surgical procedure. Dr. Marshak was professional and caring. I was shocked when he called me at home to make sure I was doing fine after the surgery. The staff was also the best. A plus!

August 3rd, 2015

The best dr. period!

Careful, caring, great follow-up, reasonable. It's hard to say how good and how nice he is without sounding overboard, but he is. And the office staff is the same. An excellent doctor that is down to earth and gives you the time.

May 16th, 2015

Dr. Marshak was referred to me by my primary care doctor. I was very impressed with the quality of his work and I'd be happy to refer anyone to him in fact I did and my friend was very satisfied also. I was very happy with his follow up care it meant a lot to me.

December 19th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor. Had eye surgery and Dr. Marshak did a wonderful job! He is a perfectionist and that's just what a person wants when having face work done.

December 11th, 2014

Dr. Marshak did the redo on my face from a Mayo clinic facelift. Wonderful results!

August 2nd, 2014

A true professional

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Marshak, from his initial diagnosis/evaluation to the final follow-up, he was a true professional!

June 16th, 2014

Dr. Marshak took me as an emergency patient after my dermatologist decided he should close a basal cell cancer excision near my lower eyelid. He and his assistant stayed in the operating room into the evening hours to close the incision. The work he did was extraordinary and one can hardly tell anything was done to my face. There were several follow up visits and he kept a close watch on how I was healing. I would not go to any other doctor here in the desert for this type of surgery - he's the best! He speaks to you in a way that shows he really cares about you and your concerns. The office staff is friendly, courteous and efficient with almost no waiting time to get in to see Dr. Marshak.