A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Mateer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Mateer is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Mateer, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mateer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mateer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Owen Mateer FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harry O. Mateer practice?
- Dr. Harry Mateer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harry Mateer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coal Township, PA and Danville, PA.
See Pottsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.