A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry McCoy, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E McCoy MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Harry McCoy has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry McCoy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Internists and Blacksburg Oncologists.