A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry McCoy, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Smyth County Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E McCoy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Harry McCoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harry McCoy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Christiansburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, VA and Roanoke, VA.
See Christiansburg Internists and Christiansburg Oncologists.