A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Edward McFadden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Harry McFadden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry McFadden practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.