A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry McFadden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. McFadden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Edward McFadden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Harry McFadden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harry McFadden practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Papillion, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.