Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
very exceptional doctor. cares deeply about his patients

May 27th, 2015
Eye Contact???
For very good reason, I will never go to Dr. Mcneel. Since I told him that and he knows why, he entered information to another doctor that said due to Dr. Mcneels report they thought I would be a "better fit" for another doctor. This was after I waited rwo months to get into the other doctor. I said I needed blood pressure and cholesterol medicine renewed. I have been without med for six weeks. Seems not to concern Dr. Mcneel even though he originally ordered the meds. I'm currently investigating all information and will proceed from there. Also think it is weird that Dr. M. has a "good rating" when I am only the third person to write a review, one besides mine was very negative.

September 21st, 2014
concerned
I have no respect for a dr. Who refuses to rx a newly c4 med, ultram to an 87 year old man who has been his pt for 40 yrs, with severe osteoarthritis, and if I can get my father in law to change drs., WHO WILL put the patient first, I will. Shame on you, you took an oath to help instead you are hurting old people. I hope you pay for this in the long run. You must have been one of those drs. Who over prescribed c-medications and the law came down on you. I hope you pay and rot. Tylenol is not an anti inflammatory, it is an anti pyretic and you tell your unqualified staff to tell the pts to take tylenol, in other words, your liver is not important. I will hold you accountable.

January 4th, 2012
Re
Dr. McNeel is a Southern Gent of a Doctor. Took all the time I needed to explain the results of the various tests he ran. He is also quite knowledgable about other Doctors in the area if you need or would like a referral. The office staff is friendly and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a knowledgeable Physician that will treat you like the adult you are and provide whatever back up information you may desire