A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Menco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Menco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Menco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Menco graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Menco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Samuel Menco MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Menco practice?
- Dr. Harry Menco has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Menco practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Oncologists.