Dr. Harry Menco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Menco?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2015

Treats patients with disdain

Dr. Menco is close to being intentionally cruel. During a visit to get test results if my cancer had metastasized, he purposely talked about insignificant things - knowing I was on the edge of my seat - he thought it was funny. After a couple visits, I had my mom join me because she only sees the good in people and I wondered if I was being too critical. She said never go to him again. It all seems like a game to him. Extremely unprofessional.

February 21st, 2015

We appreciate all Dr. Menco did for us when my husband was diagnosed with cancer. The staff is wonderful, especially Patti. Doctor has a funny, brusque manner which we totally enjoyed.

March 25th, 2013

This Doctor has a horrible attitude !! Makes you feel like your wasting his time, makes inappropriate jokes, takes phone calls during your visit Ive waited on multiple occasions for over an hour in the exam room and I could clearly hear him on his phone so disrespectful!! Does NOT work well with other doctors/specialists. Would highly recommend seeking a different hematologist!!

February 26th, 2013

Worst Oncologist EVER!!

This doctor was cold and uncaring. He gave me a death sentence with..."You have 6 months to 1 year to live without treatment and maybe 2 to 3 years to live with treatment. After trying his "treatment" twice and feeling like I drank acid for 10 days after I quit his approach, went on the Gerson Therapy I cured myself in 4 months. I went back to his office gave him the CANCER FREE PET/CT scan. He did NOT want to know how I cured myself! Definition of Oncologist: Drug Dealing Poison Pusher!!!!!

October 21st, 2010

DO NOT GET YOUR CHEMO AT THIS OFFICE

The receptionist is very rude and disrespectful to older people. She is related to Dr. Menco so she is able to treat people horrible and get away with it. The doctor has no personality and will take a phone call or 2 while he is in the middle of your exam. The nurses are always in a hurry. There are many good doctors in the area. Do not settle for bad treatment especially during chemo.

January 22nd, 2017