A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Meyers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Meyers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Meyers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Meyers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Frederick Meyers MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry F. Meyers practice?
- Dr. Harry Meyers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Meyers practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.