A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Miller is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Miller, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Miller MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Harry Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Miller practices Anesthesiology near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Anesthesiologists.