A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Mittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Mittelman, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Mittelman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittelman graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mittelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Mittelman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
- Where does Dr. Harry Mittelman practice?
- Dr. Harry Mittelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Mittelman practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Los Altos, CA.
See Los Altos Otolaryngologists, Los Altos Surgeons, and Los Altos Plastic Surgeons.