Dr. Harry Mittelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2013
this guy only wants your money
I had a procedure done here and it was horrible. He only wants your money. Go somewhere else and thank me later, you'll be glad you did so.

January 17th, 2013
Very Happy
Since, I'm an international flight attendant and in the public's eye, personal appearance is important to me. About a year ago, I realized that to stay at a youth appearance, I needed a facelift to take care of the loose skin on the neck, under the chin and the forming jowls. So for the last year, I had been researching plastic surgeons here in the USA and since flight attendants fly free, overseas. Not only had I researched their reputations but also the technique they used in surgery and became very well educated, after all, this is my face and I wanted the best. After, a year of research, I finally choose Dr. Mittelman, since I was very impressed with his professionalisn and his answers to all my questions. I've just had my surgery by Dr. Mittleman, a week ago, but I can see that I'm already happy with the results. I look like me, just more youthful. All of my issues were taken care of and the incisions well hidden. What really surprised me was that there wasn't any pain afterwards and very minimim brusing and swelling. If I'm this happy now, I can't wait to see what I'll be like in another few weeks. My girlfriend was so happy with my results that she is having her face done by Dr. Mittelman next week. Dr. Mittelman doesn't have one surgery for all; he recommended different procedures done for both my girlfriend and myself, based on our needs. Dr. Mittelman was assisted by Dr. Nathan Schreiber who is his Fellow for this year and I also have wonderful things to say about him. Both doctors were very caring and made me feel like they really cared about ME. Not only was I phoned by one of the doctors at home a couple of times after my sugery but also given the doctor's private cell phone number, just in case, I needed anything.