A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Mobley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Mobley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christus Coushatta Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry James Mobley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Mobley practice?
- Dr. Harry Mobley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Mobley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vivian, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Covington, LA.
See Vivian Obstetricians & Gynecologists.