Dr. Harry Moon, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Scarred for life by Dr. Moon show details Scarred for life by Dr. Moon
Jul 6th, 2015

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Moon he scarred me terribly on my face he did a procedure no skill plastic surgeon would do,he made an incision on the external of my nose I have had rhinoplasty before no surgeon has ever done that I chose him because he told me he is an artist he scarred me for life he took no resposibl he made an incision on the external of my nose I have had rhinoplasty before no surgeon has ever done that I chose him because he told me he is an artist he scarred me for life he took no responsibility for what he did,his artistry scarred me for life and I had thousands of dollars worth of correct procedures he took no responsibility he scarred me physically he's scarred me emotionally he score me financially

Left disformed... show details Left disformed...
Jul 1st, 2015

Ive had 4 breast surgeries by Dr. Moon.. The 3rd was great however after not much time passing my right breast deflated and drooped, I have an indentation and cannot wear a bra or bathing suit for my breasts are 2 different sizes. I went for another consult and Kris informed me it would be $1000.00. Im sorry is there something wrong with this picture? She was completely without compassion!

Facelift show details Facelift
by SH on Apr 30th, 2015

I had my first facelift with Dr. Moon 15 years ago and my second 2 weeks ago. Just wonderful. Dr. Moon and his nurse Kris are the very best. I would trust no one elsr

by Caroline G. on Feb 17th, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr Moon. I had seen about four other surgeons in consultation before my visit with Dr Moon. I waited less than 15 minutes to be seen and at no time did I feel rushed during my visit. His office staff was very friendly and they were very easy to work with in scheduling my surgical date. The day of surgery I was very nervous. The nurses and the anesthesiologist were very kind and made me feel I was definitely in the right place! After the surgery I was given the nurses call phone number to call if I had any concerns. She called to check on me that same night. Never once did I feel like I was just another patient. I would highly recommend Dr Moon.

by Patricia M on Feb 9th, 2015

I recently had facial surgery with Dr Moon and could not be happier! From the first visit when Dr Moon took the time to listen to MY concerns and discussed with me what he could and could not do to meet my expectations, to the time he spent with me on my post op visits. I would highly recommend him.

over 12 years later show details over 12 years later
by Rachel, RN on Mar 2nd, 2014

I had a face/neck lift and breast implant replacement by Dr. Moon. 12 yrs later, I am still looking pretty good. The surgeries went beautifully and I remain happy although I will return to visit Dr Moon soon for a touch up. I would NEVER consider letting anyone touch my face other than this awesome, gifted Doctor. Need I say more?

Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Moon is the BEST. His work is, by far the BEST and he has excellent bedside manner. ALL physicians could learn from this Dr.. He is friendly, he listens to and addresses your concerns, and he truly is an expert in his field. Chris, the nurse is also excellent and informative. One small blemish to this office, (and I hate to be negative), but there is a very rude receptionist. She's not a happy camper and could use charm school. Everything else about this office is PERFECT. Regardless of where you live, please see Dr. Moon. Travel to see him if you have to- he is well worth it. I hope he is still practicing when I need a full face lift. I have had facial and procedures and body procedures done by Dr. Moon and I could not be happier. If you are considering having plastic surgery, run, don't walk, to Dr. Harry Moon.

fabulous care show details fabulous care
May 16th, 2012

I am an RN and i feel confident in the care and attention myself and my husband have had with surgery. The staff is as professional as Dr. Moon and has very good follow up care as well. I had a neck lift and it made me look so much better it is incredibleI Within two weeks i was looking good. Carol from Fort Lauderdale

Wonderful experience show details Wonderful experience
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr moon creates a wonderful experience for his patients with beautiful results.

He's as good as it gets. show details He's as good as it gets.
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Moon is simply a fantastic Dr. Skilled and kind. I wouldnt think twice about recommending him.A true professional and we couldnt be happier with the results!

Dr Moon goes above and beyond. show details Dr Moon goes above and beyond.
by Angelica S. on Nov 21st, 2009

Dr Moon performed my breast reconstruction surgeries after I had a bilateral mastectomy and I am very satisfied with the results. Extremely professional, compassionate, caring and highly qualified. He was the CEO of a large hospital and they only pick their best to be a CEO! I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Dr Moon, Kris, and Susan!

by Delia on Jan 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

He is the best surgeon I've ever known! Provides the best care with honesty and integrity. I am very pleased with the results and guess what he is not expensive. It is refreshing to see a doctor that cares about his work more than the money. After my experience with Dr. Moon, I would not let anyone else but him touch my face. If you are considering a consultation with him, go for it, its free. Good Luck.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very expensive: They charge $80 (eighty)for for consulation. I was quoted for regular breast augmentation $11K with "a discount". I do admit DrMoon seems to know what he's doing but overcharges for his spot in the city. I found another good Dr with just a

Read Full Review at yahoo.com