Dr. Harry Moon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Moon?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Harry Moon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017

excellent plastic surgeon

Dr Moon has worked on me on 3 occasions, and I will return for more. He has gentle and efficient bedside (initial and follow-up) service. He has never attempted to sell me something I did not need, and his prices are more than fair. I am constantly being asked if I can recommend a good PS, and if the person is willing to drive the distance, they will visit Dr Moon.

October 24th, 2016

scarred for life by this fool butcher

I had rhinoplasty done by this fool he scarred me terribly took no responsibility for the heinous act he did upon me. It has been many years since my surgery it has cost me thousands of dollars worth of corrective procedures for the score I also need revision rhinoplasty he made such a mess of me I chose him because he told me he is an artist the artist cost me thousands I am scarred physically, emotionally and financially thank goodness for YouTube and social media Facebook is a wonderful thing

October 16th, 2016

scarred for life

I had surgery by this fool and he's scarred me brutally and took no responsibility for the heinous act he did upon me it has taken me thousands of dollars worth of corrective procedures what he has done to my face I had rhinoplasty years ago you made a mess out of me I'm scarred brulee and he just didn't care he banned me from his office he did not want his stuf he did not want his staff to see the scarring on my face what he did to me

September 19th, 2016

This fool this idiot scarred me for life Dr. Moon

It has been many years since my rhinoplasty and thousands of dollars worth of corrective procedures I chose this fool because he told me he is an artist the artist scarred me for life he scarred me physically emotionally and financially and he just didn't care he took no responsibility for the heinous act upon me if you choose this fool to do surgery to have the surgery where you can hide the scars my scars cannot be hidden they are on my face

March 28th, 2016

ONE OF THE BEST

Dr. Moon is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients. Over the years, I have had a few procedures done by him and I have been very happy with the results and how I was treated from consultation to follow up post procedure. I have had work done by other surgeons before and it hasn't compared in outcome and in the way in which I was treated as a person. Dr. Moon is professional, personable, and dedicated to the well-being of his patients.

July 7th, 2015

Scarred for life by Dr. Moon

I had rhinoplasty by Dr. Moon he scarred me terribly on my face he did a procedure no skill plastic surgeon would do,he made an incision on the external of my nose I have had rhinoplasty before no surgeon has ever done that I chose him because he told me he is an artist he scarred me for life he took no resposibl he made an incision on the external of my nose I have had rhinoplasty before no surgeon has ever done that I chose him because he told me he is an artist he scarred me for life he took no responsibility for what he did,his artistry scarred me for life and I had thousands of dollars worth of correct procedures he took no responsibility he scarred me physically he's scarred me emotionally he score me financially

July 1st, 2015

Left disformed...

Ive had 4 breast surgeries by Dr. Moon.. The 3rd was great however after not much time passing my right breast deflated and drooped, I have an indentation and cannot wear a bra or bathing suit for my breasts are 2 different sizes. I went for another consult and Kris informed me it would be $1000.00. Im sorry is there something wrong with this picture? She was completely without compassion!

April 30th, 2015

Facelift

I had my first facelift with Dr. Moon 15 years ago and my second 2 weeks ago. Just wonderful. Dr. Moon and his nurse Kris are the very best. I would trust no one elsr

February 17th, 2015

I recently had a breast augmentation with Dr Moon. I had seen about four other surgeons in consultation before my visit with Dr Moon. I waited less than 15 minutes to be seen and at no time did I feel rushed during my visit. His office staff was very friendly and they were very easy to work with in scheduling my surgical date. The day of surgery I was very nervous. The nurses and the anesthesiologist were very kind and made me feel I was definitely in the right place! After the surgery I was given the nurses call phone number to call if I had any concerns. She called to check on me that same night. Never once did I feel like I was just another patient. I would highly recommend Dr Moon.

February 9th, 2015

I recently had facial surgery with Dr Moon and could not be happier! From the first visit when Dr Moon took the time to listen to MY concerns and discussed with me what he could and could not do to meet my expectations, to the time he spent with me on my post op visits. I would highly recommend him.

March 2nd, 2014

over 12 years later

I had a face/neck lift and breast implant replacement by Dr. Moon. 12+ yrs later, I am still looking pretty good. The surgeries went beautifully and I remain happy although I will return to visit Dr Moon soon for a touch up. I would NEVER consider letting anyone touch my face other than this awesome, gifted Doctor. Need I say more?

August 15th, 2012

Dr. Moon is the BEST. His work is, by far the BEST and he has excellent bedside manner. ALL physicians could learn from this Dr.. He is friendly, he listens to and addresses your concerns, and he truly is an expert in his field. Chris, the nurse is also excellent and informative. One small blemish to this office, (and I hate to be negative), but there is a very rude receptionist. She's not a happy camper and could use charm school. Everything else about this office is PERFECT. Regardless of where you live, please see Dr. Moon. Travel to see him if you have to- he is well worth it. I hope he is still practicing when I need a full face lift. I have had facial and procedures and body procedures done by Dr. Moon and I could not be happier. If you are considering having plastic surgery, run, don't walk, to Dr. Harry Moon.