Harry K Moon, MD
Himmarshee Surgical Partners
717 SE 2nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
954-463-5208
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  over 12 years later  |  show details
by Rachel, RN on Mar 2nd, 2014

I had a face/neck lift and breast implant replacement by Dr. Moon. 12 yrs later, I am still looking pretty good. The surgeries went beautifully and I remain happy although I will return to visit Dr Moon soon for a touch up. I would NEVER consider letting anyone touch my face other than this awesome, gifted Doctor. Need I say more?

Aug 15th, 2012

Dr. Moon is the BEST. His work is, by far the BEST and he has excellent bedside manner. ALL physicians could learn from this Dr.. He is friendly, he listens to and addresses your concerns, and he truly is an expert in his field. Chris, the nurse is also excellent and informative. One small blemish to this office, (and I hate to be negative), but there is a very rude receptionist. She's not a happy camper and could use charm school. Everything else about this office is PERFECT. Regardless of where you live, please see Dr. Moon. Travel to see him if you have to- he is well worth it. I hope he is still practicing when I need a full face lift. I have had facial and procedures and body procedures done by Dr. Moon and I could not be happier. If you are considering having plastic surgery, run, don't walk, to Dr. Harry Moon.

|  fabulous care  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

I am an RN and i feel confident in the care and attention myself and my husband have had with surgery. The staff is as professional as Dr. Moon and has very good follow up care as well. I had a neck lift and it made me look so much better it is incredibleI Within two weeks i was looking good. Carol from Fort Lauderdale

|  Wonderful experience  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Dr moon creates a wonderful experience for his patients with beautiful results.

|  He's as good as it gets.  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr Moon is simply a fantastic Dr. Skilled and kind. I wouldnt think twice about recommending him.A true professional and we couldnt be happier with the results!

|  Dr Moon goes above and beyond.  |  show details
by Angelica S. on Nov 21st, 2009

Dr Moon performed my breast reconstruction surgeries after I had a bilateral mastectomy and I am very satisfied with the results. Extremely professional, compassionate, caring and highly qualified. He was the CEO of a large hospital and they only pick their best to be a CEO! I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Dr Moon, Kris, and Susan!

by Delia on Jan 5th, 2009 on yahoo.com

He is the best surgeon I've ever known! Provides the best care with honesty and integrity. I am very pleased with the results and guess what he is not expensive. It is refreshing to see a doctor that cares about his work more than the money. After my experience with Dr. Moon, I would not let anyone else but him touch my face. If you are considering a consultation with him, go for it, its free. Good Luck.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Mar 5th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Very expensive: They charge $80 (eighty)for for consulation. I was quoted for regular breast augmentation $11K with "a discount". I do admit DrMoon seems to know what he's doing but overcharges for his spot in the city. I found another good Dr with just a

Read Full Review at yahoo.com