A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Morgan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Morgan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E Morgan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Harry Morgan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Morgan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glastonbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plantsville, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists.