A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Morgan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Morgan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E Morgan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Harry Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Morgan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Glastonbury, CT.
See Glastonbury Psychiatrists and Glastonbury Geriatric Doctors.