A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Morris is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Morris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Morris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Morris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Harry Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Morris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons and Wichita Orthopedic Surgeons.