Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Morris
Dr. Harry Morris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, Pratt Regional Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Harry Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Christopher Anderson
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0 mi10
Dr. Bradley Dart
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Wichita, KS 0 mi14
Dr. Kenneth Jansson
Wichita, KS 0 mi31