A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Moskowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Moskowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moskowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Haitian Creole