A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Openshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Openshaw, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Openshaw graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Openshaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Ogden Openshaw MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harry O. Openshaw practice?
- Dr. Harry Openshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Openshaw practices Neurology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Neurologists.