A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Orenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Orenstein is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orenstein
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Orenstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Orenstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Orenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Herman Orenstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Orenstein practice?
- Dr. Harry Orenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Orenstein practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.