The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Orenstein
Dr. Harry Orenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Orenstein is affiliated with Parkland Health & Hospital System, Baylor Medical Center At Irving and Baylor University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Orenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Harry Orenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Emmanuel Ubinas-Brache
Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.02 mi40
Dr. Phillip Hansen
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery of the Hand
Dallas, TX 0.18 mi39
Dr. Matthew Nevitt
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0.18 mi11