A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Orenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Orenstein is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Orenstein, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Orenstein graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Orenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Herman Orenstein MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Orenstein practice?
- Dr. Harry Orenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Orenstein practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Plastic Surgeons.