A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Osaghaemorgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osaghaemorgan
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Osaghaemorgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Osaghaemorgan MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Osaghaemorgan practice?
- Dr. Harry Osaghaemorgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Osaghaemorgan practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.