A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Marshall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Marshall, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Marshall MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Harry Marshall practice?
- Dr. Harry Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Marshall practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Columbia Surgeons.