Harry N Pepe III MD Patient Reviews

February 12th, 2016
Unparalleled Care
Thorough and knowledgeable. Initial appointments were thorough. With a complex medical condition I have seen many medical professionals. None were as thorough as Dr. Pepe.

February 5th, 2016
hands down....the greatest, most caring doctor on the eastside! This man is all heart and follows the oath that doctors take. I suggest being straight-up honest with him. tell him your flaws and your vices and he will direct you and help you accordingly. He stands by the 'doctor law' .....so dont expect an easy vicodin RX. This man is one of a kind and understands hardships, trials and tribulations. i give this man 5 outta 5 for his understanding, caring and personality. Trust me, he is good and honest man that cares. ur not just a customer but will will excepted and understood like a friend. my hat goes off to you Dr. Pepe for being such great and caring man!

February 27th, 2012
A great doctor
The only "negative" is getting an appointment because he is growing his practice - he is only available M, Th, Fr. When calling I usually get the answering machine and wait for a call back.Beyond that, Dr. Pepe is the best doctor I have had in WA. He is engaging, genuinely cares, smart, nonjudgemental, intelligent and always aware of the latest techniques.

September 13th, 2011
Great Doctor!! My husband, daughter, and I have Dr. Pepe as our family Doctor. He always takes his time to answer and look into any concerns you have. Has a great personality and makes you feel like he cares.

May 22nd, 2011
My whole family has been seeing Dr. Pepe for the past 3 years, he's awesome! My husband refused to go to the doctor before we found Dr. Pepe, now my husband makes his own appointments and goes for his yearly physical and calls Dr. Pepe's office whenever he's injured or sick. I just took our 1 year old in for his check up and shots and Dr. Pepe called later that night to check in and make sure our baby was feeling ok after all his shots! He's a very caring and empathetic doctor and we will continue going to his practice until he retires someday (hopefully later, and not sooner)!

April 23rd, 2011
Left me for dead 15 years ago in Florida
If you have anything other than a cold, don't go there! Became horribly sick, never did blood work, told me college kids don't eat healthy, and said I was fine!! Became terribly sick and wound up in the hospital fighting for my life for over 2 years!! All he had to do was some blood work and things would have been different for me.When he didn't know what to do about my condition he stopped returning my calls! Don't let his caring facade fool you! He is not a good, or caring person or doctor!,

September 28th, 2009
The Best
No Better Doctor then Dr. Pepe. He doesn't use a nurse to do vitals. He has a belief in old school personalized healthcare.