A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Polsky, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Polsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ARTERIAL EXTREMITY BYPASS GRAFTS
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- GALL BLADDER SURGERY INCLUDING LAPAROSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- HERNIA REPAIR
- Pacemaker Implantation
- THORACIC AND THORACOSCOPIC PROCEDURES
- THYROID AND PARATHYROID SURGERY
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Polsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Polsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Polsky practice?
Dr. Harry Polsky practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Norriton, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.