Learn more about Dr. Harry Polsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Polsky, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Polsky
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Polsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Polsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsky graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Polsky has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry S Polsky FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Polsky practice?
- Dr. Harry Polsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Polsky practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Norristown Surgeons.